ABERDEEN (Landlords Only)
Core Standard training Level 2 - Tenancy Agreements and Repossession
Date: 21 February 2017
Time: 10.00am – 12.30pm
Venue: Aberdeenshire Council, Woodhill House, Westburn Road, Aberdeen, AB16 5GB
This course deals with the process involved if a tenant does not leave a property on the stated end date despite all the appropriate notices having been served correctly.
The course requires delegates to have a good understanding of end of tenancy procedures prior to attending the course and delegates must have attended the Level 1 training course, Tenancy Agreements and Notices.
- What happens when your tenant refuses to leave after the notices have expired?
- Understanding grounds for eviction
- Using breach grounds for repossession
- What happens when you go to court?
- Understanding the court process
For more details and to book click here...