The Company does not accept legal liability for any advice given to members either by other members or its employees or anyone purporting to act on behalf of the Company. Any advice provided to members is intended as initial guidance only and should not be relied upon or acted upon as substantive advice by the member, who should seek appropriate independent professional advice.
- Scottish Land & Estates seeks to ensure that the information found on this website is accurate and up to date, though neither the Association nor its employees are legally liable for any inaccuracies, mistakes, or omissions regarding this information.
- Scottish Land & Estates and its employees, agents and contractors are not liable for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the website, or from using the information available on the website.
- Scottish Land & Estates reserves the right to change, improve, substitute, or remove any material stored on this website without notice and at any time.
- Scottish Land & Estates reserves the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate the accessibility of this website without notice and at any time.
- Visitors should not assume that Scottish Land & Estates agrees with the views of other organisations referred to on this site through external links or other means.