SLE members event on the Proposed Galloway National Park
Please remember to log in BEFORE Clicking the ‘Book Now’ button, to make sure you obtain the members rate!
Date: Thursday 26 September 2019
Venue: Basecamp café, Laggan Outdoors, Gatehouse of Fleet, Castle Douglas DG7 2ES
Light refreshments will be provided
- Presentation by Jason Rust (SLE’s Legal Advisor) on National Parks and their purpose
- Presentation by Gordon Mann OBE, (Galloway National Park Association) - Overview of the proposal, current activity and the next steps
- Jamie Williamson (Alvie & Dalraddy Estate) – The experience of a Resident Rural Land Manager in the Cairngorms National Park
- Patrick Colquhoun (Luss Estate)- The experience of running an estate in the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
- Question and answer session
Booking is essential.