We have teamed up with thinkWhere to bring SLE members time-saving, trustworthy, simpler access to mapping information right across your business to help you manage your or your client’s land better. Developed in Scotland by land and property professionals for land and property professionals, thinkWhere’s ‘groundMapper’ is a Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping solution.
We have an exclusive offer for SLE members, offering you a trial period of groundMapper, costing only 20% of the usual price.
SLE members including Buccleuch, Tilhill Forestry, Galbraith and Savills are already enjoying the benefits of using groundMapper to help them manage their and their clients’ land more successfully.
How groundMapper can help you
• groundMapper provides you with transparency on land and all areas of your property or estate.
• It enables visualisation of property information in hundreds of categories, from title boundaries, leases, and rights of access to areas of special historical or ecological interest.
• Helps you make informed land-use decisions for example which areas may be suitable for potential development, an energy project or forestry.
• Faster resolution: particularly for legal issues due to ease of identifying land features and boundaries.
• groundMapper is web-based meaning colleagues from across the business as well as trusted external users such as your solicitor can access the system from any device.
• It is user-friendly meaning higher take-up of staff using it – you do not have to be a tech or GIS expert to use it and full training and support is provided.
• Better accuracy and fewer mistakes: staff can access up-to-date location data as a first point of reference.
We’re using groundMapper regularly to help make land-use decisions, and it’s a very powerful way of discussing things. These conversations involve different enterprises within the business, and we can all look at one plan: we can see which areas may be suitable for an energy project, for environmental purposes, or for potential development. Having the maps so easily accessible through groundMapper really aids
decision-making to see how everything fits together.
- Lyndsay McGregor, Head of Legal Services, Buccleuch
Start your exclusive trial
If you would like to start enjoying the many benefits that accurate mapping can offer you, then we strongly encourage you to trial groundMapper for just 20% of the usual price.
To start your trial, or for more information, please contact Tony Stevenson, SLE’s Head of Business on email@example.com or 0131 653 5400.